New Vehicle Purchase Programs in Gatineau, QC
We all want to save and spend less on our new vehicle purchases, so take advantage of our purchase programs at Surgenor Gatineau to get you into a Chevrolet easier than ever before! Our manufacturer programs cover a host of different buyers, whether you’re a part of a Preferred Pricing company, a student or even a Costco member, we have a plan for you! Explore these new vehicle purchase programs below, then contact us to see how we can get you set-up!
GM Preferred Pricing
GM Preferred Pricing allows eligible employees to pay Invoice Price plus 2% of the MSRP on a purchase, lease or finance. This discount is applicable to new Chevrolet vehicles here at Surgenor Gatineau. Below is a list of frequently asked questions, but if we didn’t cover one you’re wondering about, please contact us for more details.
- Who is eligible?
- Current employees of eligible Preferred Pricing companies.
- You must be a Canadian citizen on active salary staff, including spouses.
- Contract or retired employees are not eligible.
- A purchased vehicle under the program has to be titled and registered to the employee or spouse under personal use only.
- What vehicles are eligible?
- Almost all of them, although some may have a limited inventory availability, while some models/trims may not be eligible.
- What are the purchasing options?
- Purchasing, financing or leasing.
- What is the limit on Vehicles I’m able to purchase?
- You can only purchase, finance or lease two (2) new vehicles each calendar year.
- Can I combine this with another current offer?
- You may be able to combine certain offers with GM Preferred Pricing. Most notably the majority of national and regional offers, but also including programs such as GM Card Earnings Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Mobility Program Discount and Student Bosun Discount.
- Is Preferred Pricing available at any dealer?
- Only available at participating Chevrolet, Buick and GMC dealerships, like Surgenor Gatineau.
Student Leasing Program
Are you an international student who needs a vehicle during your stay and studies? What better way to be easy on your budget and drive something like a quality Chevy vehiclethan with the help of our GMF International Student Leasing Program. Our GM vehicles may be leased, on a pre-authorized payment plan (with a maximum lease payment of $650 per month, and minimum of $100 per month). Your term must be the closest term on your student visa, with a maximum of 48 months, which if exceeded requires a 5% MSRP deposit for each month thereafter.
- Are there kilometre restrictions?
- Yes, with the standard program measures applying.
- What vehicles are eligible?
- Any in the GM/FM Financial lease programs.
- Is the GM Student Bonus Program compatible?
Verification & Identification Required
- Letter from university registrar
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college, university or CEGEP program.
- Previous 3 months of bank statements
- Must be from a Canadian financial institution. If in Canada less than 3 months, the situation will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Copy of student visa (when applicable)
- Proof of residence
- Utility bill, such as phone, gas, electric, cable, etc.
- Proof of Canadian driver’s license
- International driver’s licenses are not allowed
- Parental contact information
- Required is name, address, phone number, email address.
Costco Member Offers
If you’re a Costco member there’s even more added benefits, such as the Member Pricing you receive through these limited time offers on our Chevrolet vehicles. Eligible Costco members can get these exclusive savings within the marked dates, and it’s simpler than ever to redeem them on your purchase. Navigate through our supplied Costco link, select your desired brand and model then print out the attached certificate. Bring that certificate into our dealership here at Surgenor Gatineau and enjoy your exclusive member savings!